All vision, all rehab – with no filler. Coming to Calgary, AB, February 29 – March 1, 2020.
This is an active participation intense two-day seminar on key vision rehab topics – take your understanding and skills offering to the next level in two days of hands on and practical clinical guidance to assess and start treating visuomotor dysfunction related to learning and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Cut through the noise – what does science say about vision, learning, and development?
- Explore the foundations of vision to create your own visual training programs.
- Learn how:
- Specific techniques and tools to develop a broad range of visual functional elements.
- Create your own vision training tools and programming.
- Assess visuomotor skills for diagnostics and tracking progress.
- And much, much more:
- Learn about the elements of a comprehensive eye exam, and why these matter.
- Practical implications of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Role of visuomotor skills assessment in reading, development, and brain injury (TBI)/concussion.
Vision Training Kits (VTK’s) are available for purchase so therapists can immediately get to work with clients upon completion of the course. Learn more about the VTK’s and how to get one (or more).
Use the menus above to find the information you’re looking for.
Contact us if you need more help: info @ dvvc.ca